Friday, October 2, 2009

The 100 Years War -- (aka the Bushki 100Yrs War)

I think I've previously mentioned that the Iraq war, The Afganistan War, as well as the BushI Gulf War are all part of what will one day be known as the BUSH wars or the Bush 100 years war.

Terri Gross has often had one local expert on Afghanistan and Pakistan on her show. Ahmed Rashid discusses in frank details what may happen.

Listen to Terri Gross's Fresh Air from Yesterday (10/1/09). I think if you listen, it is quite
scary...

Currently, The Prez needs to decide if he will send another "Troop Surge" to Afganistan.

Shades of Vietnam! Speaking of which, it IS discussed in this interview
(also in a profile in the New Yorker of Richard Holbrook a few weeks ago)

Are we about to head into a quagmire? I said THREE Years ago, that we needed 500,000 troops to successfully rebuild Iraq. (I included the bs count of CONTRACTOR in MY count, as I am not a DICK Cheney liar creating a "CONTRACTOR Army".

No comments: